Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Girl saw her bf with another girl holding hands...

Girl saw her bf with another girl holding hands...

Girl messged him !
Girl : Where r u?
Boy : I m at my home !

Girl : Ohh ok well I see your twin same like you with
someone else.
Hahaha! And he is behind me.
Boy : looked at her and feel ashamed

Boy messged her!
Boy : Its me I m so sorry I swear I would never do
that again! Your trust make me proud to me I
deserve it and have to be yours only!

Girl : Thats ok but I am stupid to love you again but
not an idiot enought to trust you again!

Boy : Well I will win it again.

Boy left the other girl.
So a relationship is all dependent on the trust if
someone trusts you blindly never ever prove them
a blind.

3 comments:

  1. Aapka story kafi achcha laga, aapke kahani me naya shabdo ka chayan milta hai, or itzar rahata hai aapke blog ka. Dhanybad aapko,
    Adhuri dastan
    Love story
    Romantic Story
    Hindi Kahani
    Banaras Wali
    Meri Moto

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best to Ladki see pyar Ka natak Karna hi Nai chahiye lekin fir vi bo samjti hi Nai,,

    hart toching love story in Hindi now2021

    ReplyDelete